Fat-Tuesday: E @ 200 pounds edition.
I was walking to work this morning (from the the train, obs) and realized my jacket was comfortably buttoned up all the way to the top, and underneath it I was wearing two (two!) thick (thick!) sweaters, and my pashmina scarf tucked in.
I remember starting this blog when that jacket didn’t button up. And then being thrilled when I could finally (with nothing under it) button it up. My weight loss journey has been VERY slow, which makes it easy to forget how far I’ve come.
I’ve got 10 pounds to go until I hit the I-Lost-50-Pounds-Club!! That’s going to be a really GREAT day.
Ps you can tell from my awkward stance, I was trying to look skinny for this photo. FAIL.
32 hours (not) together, 32 hours that’s all it took, 32 hours for me to
fall for you miss you (Dear John, anyone? Anyone?)
So I lasted 32 hours; not that I was trying to ‘last.’ Turns out this whole blog thing has become a constant in my life and I missed not sharing my own little personal victories with you guys. The shadows of my mind come out at night, and although there was a lot of truth in my previous post, my routine of blog creeping and writing at work keeps me sane, hence… here. I. am.
I could go on for days about how amazing the people are who commented/emailed/messaged, but instead I’ll respond to the comments personally this week as well as the messages. But thank you so much. Sincerely, thank you.
Today marks June 23, 2010, which is a day of little importance on the calendar, but I’ve still decided to make it Day 1 of Phase-II-(Of-Awesome). Iif you’re reading this and you’re all like, umm E… haven’t you said that a hundred times?Well to you I say, huuushhhh uppp you!
- Weight: 169 (no lie, whoa)
- Goal: 125 (roughly, if I look hot as hell at 135 I’d be content there)
- Goal: Marathon on 10/10/2010
I fooled you, didn’t I? I fooled you into thinking I was smaller than I was. Well, Phase-II-Of-Awesome = Eliminate sitting rolls because OMYGOD LOOK (Actually please don’t). Phase-II-Of-Awesome also includes HONESTY, which will involve me telling you I had a Starbucks Drink this morning (Skinny Latte for 160 cal).
Umm whoa. Before photo (<—- yea, I felt the need to bold that to really highlight the ‘before’ factor)from 2008 edition.
Points I’d like to make.
- OMIGOD LOOK AT THE CELLULITE. IT’S EVERYWHERE
- WHY AM I WEARING SUCH A SHORT SKIRT, ESPECIALLY AT THAT SIZE?
- WHERE DID THOSE SHOES GO? I REALLY LIKED THEM
- YES ALL THESE CAPITALS ARE DESERVED
- YES, THIS IS ACTUALLY A FLATTERING PHOTO
- YES I THOUGHT I LOOKED GOOD. WHOA.
- I WEIGHED OVER 200 WHOPPING POUNDS IN THIS PHOTO. I ATE A LOT MORE BURGERS AND FRIES THEN.
- AHH MAN, NOW I WANT A BURGER AND FRIES
- IS IT JUST ME? OR CAN YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL IN MY LEGS?
- I’M PRETTY SURE I GOT HAMMERED DRUNK THIS NIGHT.
I’m please I’m no longer her.
Adopt a Dog?
Start a Blog?
Run a Marathon?
Starting to Run?
My Running Story
General Running Tags
Chicago 13 Training
10k / 6m Races
15k / 9m Races
Half Marathon Races
30k / 18m Races
Las Vegas Full