Hi, I just started following you and I really think you're inspiring to many. I've been trying to lose 25 pounds but it really isn't working out, I was wondering if you could tell me just some basic stuff on how to get rid of the pounds before the summer :) (plus I think your blog layout is really cool )
Thank you for such kind words! The blog layout you can find in the tumblr layouts, as sadly I’m no computer whiz and didn’t design it myself. I like simple, classic things (ps anyone out there wanna design me a pretty website? You’ll be my bff forever!).
Hmm tips to lose some weight? Well firstly, **insert disclaimer here about how this is like the blind leading the blind, as I know nothing,** BUT with that being said, things I’ve learnt
- You can get fat from eating healthy food. I know this, because I’ve done this. No lie. Portions play the biggest role in the battle against flubber. Those extra asparagus sticks count.
- You can get skinny sitting on the couch and fat from running a marathon. It comes down to nutrition, which I think is about 80% of weight loss, 10% exercise and 10% genetics
- Alcohol hates you and wants to make you fat
- Buying smaller size clothes for ‘motivation’ doesn’t work, you need to get the motivation from within. How? Every person is different.
- Fruit can make you fat
- There are no shortcuts
- One bad meal a week can and will ruin an entire healthy week, your body is working against you, it wants to store fat.
- No body else can do this for you
- If you’re making excuses you haven’t fully committed.
Hmm, that’s all I got off the top of my head. Mostly it’s about not being stupid. Weight loss = exercise + eating right. If you’re not losing weight, you’re doing something wrong. Fix it. Your body is not one-of-a-kind, it can’t defy gravity, if you’re not losing weight you’re eating too much.
OMIGOSH that all sounds so harsh, know I was talking to myself as I typed that. Hope something helps you! Good luck on your journey!