It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
Oh, Rebecca, you said it so well…
- My sister’s due date is TODAY! I repeat, TODAY! I am on phone stalking watch. There is nooooo sign of Baby right now, but the excitement is in the air (even though I know, I know, I know, rarely babies actually arrive on their due date). Still, it’s SUPER exciting!
- I had a meeting this morning, and you guys, I got my benefits package. How have I already been in this job for THREE MONTHS? I feel like such a big kid, and I can’t wait to finally head to the dentist and not have to pay.
- I am hosting a… "Stretchy-Pants Wine-Drinking Thai-Food-Eating Arm-Knitting" party tonight. I’m excited. For the Thai and the wine and the ARM KNITTING and the friends. We’re going to each make a big infinity scarf, drink too much wine, and eat (healthyish) Thai.
- Tomorrow I have a hair appointment at 11am. Is it just me, or have split ends have been out of this world this winter? I have such a bad habit of always picking at them. See below, my hair is just so dry this season.
- On Sunday I’m heading to the ballet - yippee, hooray! My mom, sister (assuming the baby hasn’t arrived yet) and I are going to see Swan Lake. I associate the ballet with wine-gums, I don’t know why, but I do. Also party dresses.
- This week went by soooooooo fast, like whoa. I love-love-love my job, and can’t even begin to tell you how much I am learning each and every day. Today I’m meeting with my new intern - he called me “Ms. Morris” - so fancy.
- I’m heading to a 30th party tomorrow evening, when did my friends get so old? Oh wait… this is my 30th year too *gah*
- I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but I updated my OkCupid profile last night… and? well I thought it would be a quickie, but 3.2 hours later - ta-da! It’s seriously such a hard thing to show who you are in a profile. I should just leave a link to this blog, and be like - check it, yo. And if you can stand me there. You’ll probably like me. Cool? Cool. (psst. just kidding. I’d never ever ever do that.)
- Have you seen this? It’s soooo cool.
- What else? Not much, I suppose. But everything’s coming up Milhouse! Especially as it feels like SPRING outside!